Thursday 21 November 2019

Kapa Haka

In the cold brisk air it was nerveracking while walking to the doors to the hall. While we walked in to the hall I was holding my breath. We walked on stage and I could see all the people staring at us watching, waiting. We started Tu Mai Ra Hunter walked forward then we all walked forward. It was awesome. We knelt down and looked forward. I think all the hours spent practicing paid off.



It was time for the HAKA! KIA MAU! Hunter screamed. We were all working together it sounded great. We all went down. Ia haha!We got up and did are actions and it was all in sync and it looked awesome. It was time for our second haka. It was a bit to fast but it was fine.


Are final two songs the girls walked up and we started to sing Wainui e. It sounded great and after that we sang He Honore. It was loads of fun, and I think we did really well. My parents took some photos of me and my friends. It was one of my favourite highlights of the year.


1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.