Tuesday 3 December 2019

National Tennis 2019 !!!

Image result for tennis ball
 I have been playing Tennis for a couple of years now and i've always wanted to play the best players so i thought the nationals was the place to do that. So we drove down to Auckland to play the 12 and under national championship we went down to this amazing tennis club named Next Gen we met up up with some friends named Sam and Zac Fussel they play tennis and they are really good at it. I played a couple of games with them. Then me and dad went into the pool it was really nice then we went into the steam room and sauna that was also nice.


It was early in the morning I was ready for a good Tennis match I was playing a guy by the name of Letian Li I was feeling good. We started the match my strategy was to aim for the backhand but he ended up having a good backhand so I didn't have a game plan which is never good. It was a great first set the score was tied up at 6:6  which would put us in a tie breaker that I lost 7:5 so he won the first set 7:6 and he won the second set 6:4 so it was a tough first game but its fine.

After the gutting singles match It was time to play mixed doubles which means it mean and a Girl as double partners my partner was called Sasha Warren she was really tall she was like a neck and a head taller then me we won are first match 6:4 4:6 and in the super tie breaker to ten we won 14:12 

1 comment:

  1. Wow Seve - we are super proud of you! Today all of M3 had their fingers crossed for you in your game. I like how you have given us the scores and built some tension around your game. No matter what happens always remember you have to be pretty good to even get to the Nationals, so well done! Strong finish!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.