Wednesday 10 April 2019

Seves awesome Quick writes

This my first quick write and me and my classmates had to write off this
Hi its me Seve I havent done a blog in a while.I hope you like this one

Image result for superman holding a telephone

Super man needed help.  He picked up the phone and began to dial(and this is what I wrote off that) 634078910 do do do do do do do     do do do do do do. Hi Peter Parker speaking, hi it's super man i need some help meet me at the park in 5 minutes.OK,5 minutes later,K what im here now. Darkseid is planing to destroy our planet and make every human suffer. APRIL FOOLS 😉

This is my second quick write and i had to write of this story starter


Image result for pobble picture of dog(You see, ruffy wasent the only dog that lived in the forest) and this is what i wrote. To ruffys left is Jerry. And there is this secret bull dog. I fell bad for Gruffy and his fellow friend Jerry. To live your in fear . From a stupid bull dog. I bet at this moment they are wondering if the stupid bull dog will come after them.



Image result for pobble picture of kid holding  a map
This is my 3rd quick write and I had to write off this story starter. From somewhere within the walls of green that surrounded him, he heard footsteps approaching, slowly and purposefully, and it began to dawn on Carl that he is not alone at all.

He sprinted in the opposite direction as fast as he could. He was scared to death he could feel the breath creeping down his neck. He is trying to junking the guy. he is wondering if it was John the stupid school bully or the fortnite player that found out were he lived. Then the man jumps and misses Carl is still sprinting and he makes some where in the forest then he noticed that he lost his MAP. 

2 comments:

  1. Great quickwrite seve. You have put time and effort into this blog. You can really see the improvement from your last blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Seve
    I liked how you put paragraphs in your writing. I liked how you put lots of descriptive words in all of your quick writes. Nice blog post. Next time you blog post on your learning make sure that put in labels, learn,create,share.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.