Monday 29 October 2018

My Tennis Tornament



On the 23rd of October we went on a car trip to Napier. This is the crew from our school that we took to the tennis tournament.

If you made it to the final and didn't get a bye in the first round then you would have exactly 5 games and it was elimination.


And I made it to the final it was so crazy I never thought I would get this far and I ended up losing in the final but I'm surprised I got that far. And my friend got all the way to another section final to and he won !!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. My favourite part is when you travelled to Napier and played tennis:)
    When I read your post I learnt that you were better than I thought like way better than I thought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Seve
    It looks like you really like playing tennis. How long have you been playing tennis?
    Next time you could not use AND after a full stop.
    Other than that I think that is a good blog post.
    From Ziggy

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.